Hanwha Techwin Middle East(HTME) is pleased to announce on the new opening of its dedicated training center in Dubai for valuable partners and customers in the Middle East and African region.
The training center has been built on purpose in order to extend Hanwha Techwin’s excellent customer support as well as to prove the strong commitment of its presence in the region.
The training session consists of four certified courses including pre-sales training and hands-on exercise for cameras, NVRs, enterprise VMS and access control, and two non-certified courses including consultant sessions to share expertise on project design and latest video surveillance technologies. Not only that, the training room has an experience center where visitors can walk through Hanwha Techwin’s entire product line-ups from Wisenet P, X, Q & T series.
The first in-house training was given in January 2019. In over 50 training sessions both in-house and abroad more than 360 customers have completed the program until today. HTME has received positive feedbacks from trainees and more training sessions will be followed.
Feedbacks from the training participants;
● Amna R from Smartline, Jordan: “It was really a unique way of learning. I enjoyed a lot. Advanced
training methods we didn’t see in other vendors”
● Sudeep P C from Samcom, UAE: “Thank you so much for the training session…we learnt a lots from
it. It was quite refreshing and the most useful I’ve had in the last few years! So thank you!”
● Madani G from Al Rajhi Telecom, KSA: “The training session was very informative and on point to get
all our concepts clear related to CCTV & ACS system”
● Petrea S from ADI Global, South Africa: “One of the best training sessions I have attended. Explained
very well. Practical Examples used”
● Faris A from Vernier, UAE: “Great way of communicating the concepts, Incorporating questions in
between the session rather than keeping the test at the end was really good. A very good training
with a lot of information and could engage us throughout the session”
Find more information, email to Samuel.email@example.com