Hanwha Vision is a leader in security products.
We strive to provide swift and accurate services to our customers at all times.
Service policies and processes
Service policies and processes can differ by nation/ product/ model. For more details, please visit the following pages for each office.
- South Korea : www.hanwhavision.com/ko/where-to-buy/service-center/
- US : www.hanwhavisionamerica.com/sales/warranty/
- Europe : www.hanwhavision.eu/service-and-warranty/
- CIS : www.hanwhavision.com/ru/where-to-buy/service-center/
- Vietnam : www.hanwhavision.com/vn/where-to-buy/service-center/information/
- South Asia : www.hanwhavision.com/en-sa/support/warranty/
- Southeast Asia : www.hanwhavision.com/en-sea/support/warranty/
- Middle East & Africa : www.hanwhavision.com/ar/support/warranty/
5 YEAR WARRANTY on IP Cameras and NVRs
Hanwha Vision Co., Ltd. (“HWA”) values customers’ business and strives to deliver the best service quality at all times. Please read the following warranty policy carefully before using the products provided in Hanwha. Your using the products will be deemed to have consented to this Hanwha’s Limited Warranty Policy.
A. Scope of Application
This warranty applies to purchases of network products (hardware) manufactured and shipped by Hanwha from July 1, 2023. However, this warranty applies only to products shipped after July 1, 2023 and produced after January 2022 based on the Product Series Number. This warranty may be changed by Hanwha at any time without prior notice.
B. Warranty policy
Hanwha warrants to the original buyers that there is no defect in the materials and production of the network products (hereinafter the “Products”) for five (5) years from the initial purchase date (hereinafter the “Guarantee Period”) unless otherwise specified below. Hanwha’s obligations under this warranty are expressly limited to the supply, repair or replacement of replacement parts for products that are found defective in materials or manufactures upon shipment. This warranty does not include site services or removal and reinstallation costs. This warranty is valid only for the Products and is subject to the following limitations and exceptions. In the absence of valid purchase supporting documentation, the time limit for the limited warranty will be determined as of the date of manufacture.
C. Scope of Limited Warranties
The warranties set out in this warranty policy do not apply in the following cases, and paid services are provided:
- Where models are discontinued before July 1, 2023
- Where the warranty period of the Products has expired
- Where the seal or label of the Products is altered, removed or otherwise modified without the official approval of Hanwha
- Where failure occurs due to the use environment, not due to the Products themselves
- Where failure occurs due to noncompliance with the instructions for use of the Products specified in the instructions for use
- Where failure occurs due to other company’s products (including software)
- Where failure occurs due to a natural disaster or external impact
- Where the Products are repaired or arbitrarily disassembled and assembled at a service center not approved by Hanwha
- Where there is a scratch and mechanical wear resulting from routine cleaning or aging
- Where the warranty period and life of consumable parts are completed (see the Appendix)
D. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Hanwa be liable for any indirect, consequential, contingent or special damages, financial losses, or loss of data or files. This provision applies equally where Hanwha has been previously aware of the possibility of damage. In no event shall Hanwha’s liability exceed the amount you have paid for the Products.
E. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea except for the conflict of laws that may direct the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any dispute, controversy or claim between the parties arising under or relating to these General Terms and Conditions (including the existence, validity or termination of agreements) shall be finally settled by arbitration to be held in Seoul, Korea and conducted in English in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce. The arbitral award shall be final and binding on the parties. Any matter relating to dispute resolution, including compensation except for the hearing and implementation decisions required to be disclosed shall be kept confidential.
※ Appendix: Exceptions to the warranty period for consumable parts
– D/N Filter / Motor / IRIS
– Motor / Slip Ring / Belt / Bearing / Gear
|3 Year||One (1) year for continuous operations|
– SMPS / Adaptor / PoE Injector
|Blower Fan / DC Fan||3 Year|
|Micro SD||1 Year|
|IR LED||3 Year|
|Cover Dome Glass||3 Year|
|Desipak / Desiccant||6 Month|
|WIPER Motor / Gear||200K Time|
|Recorder||Blower Fan / DC Fan||3 Year|
|HDD / SSD||3 Year|
– SMPS / Adaptor
|LCD Panel||2 Year|
– SMPS / Adaptor